The Inorganic Material Database aims to cover all basic crystal structure, x-ray diffraction, property and phase diagram data of inorganic and metallic materials from main literature sources.
You have three choices to search data:
1. "Search material" - Search materials by specifying chemical system, chemical formula, substance name, structure type (prototype), Pearson symbol or space group number.
2. "Search Materials having specified property" - Search materials by specifying property.
3. "Search phase diagrams" - Search phase diagrams by specifying chemical system.
As of July 1, 2010, the list of registered data had reached 82,000 crystal structures, 55,000 material properties and 15,000 phase diagrams.
About AtomWork data
AtomWork data part is a collaboration among: National Institute for Materials Science (NIMS), Tsukuba, Japan, Materials Phases Data System (MPDS), Vitznau, Switzerland, and Japan Science Technology Corporation (JST), Tokyo, Japan.
AtomWork data part is copyrighted by National Institute for Materials Science and Materials Phases Data System.
AtomWork data, release 2010/06, is published by National Institute for Materials Science, Tsukuba, Japan. Copyright©2010. All Rights Reserved.
- P. Villars, Switzerland
- K. Cenzual, Switzerland (Structures)
- J. L. C. Daams, Netherlands (Structures)
- F. Hulliger, Switzerland (Physical Properties)
- H. Okamoto, Japan (Phase Diagrams)
- K. Osaki, Japan (Structures)
- A. Prince, UK (Phase Diagrams)
For details, please refer to PAULING FILE project.
The results of powder pattern simulations were obtained by software RIETAN-FP: F. Izumi and K. Momma, Solid State Phenom., 130 (2007) 15-20.
About AtomWork software
AtomWork software is developed and copyrighted by National Institute for Materials Science, Tsukuba, Japan. Copyright©2010. All Rights Reserved.
About Database Citations
If you cite AtomWork Database in your papers, please include the URL or the paper below as the source of information.
National Institute for Materials Science (NIMS) AtomWork <http://crystdb.nims.go.jp/> (Accessed: <date accessed>)
Yibin Xu, Masayoshi Yamazaki, and Pierre Villars: Inorganic Materials Database for Exploring the Nature of Material: Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 50 (2011) 11RH02.
|OS||Windows 7 or later|
|Browser||Internet Explorer 8 or later , Firefox 27 or later|